Welcome!

Welcome TRIUMPH Fans!

Come rest at Harborlily Creative - an oasis for travelers on this journey called life. This is a place to be refreshed, renewed and inspired. A CREATIVE and cathartic zone promoting inspiration and creativity in others.

Click here to "Like" us on facebook!


Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Curiosity



  I googled the word Creative...just because I was curious.  I think the very nature of curiosity is creative...if you take the time to research what you are musing about.

  If you wonder about something...look it up, ask someone, put it out there.  Questions posed have a way of enriching us.

   One of the synonyms that drew my attention was originative.  I can honestly say I didn't even know that was a word. 

  See?  With curiosity comes knowledge...and fun new words.

  What are you curious about?

No comments:

Post a Comment