Welcome!

Welcome TRIUMPH Fans!

Come rest at Harborlily Creative - an oasis for travelers on this journey called life. This is a place to be refreshed, renewed and inspired. A CREATIVE and cathartic zone promoting inspiration and creativity in others.

Click here to "Like" us on facebook!


Monday, March 27, 2017

Unfettered Spring


This morning I felt the rain come drizzling down while simultaneously, a robin chirped for my attention. 

 I carried an umbrella but did not put it up due to the spontaneous whisps of warm air that lifted my misty hair. 

It was as if the weather were competing for my attention.

Spring seems to be an unfettered array of sights, scents, sounds, and temperatures that have lay in wait so long through the winter they can not help their jealous cry for attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment