Welcome!

Welcome TRIUMPH Fans!

Come rest at Harborlily Creative - an oasis for travelers on this journey called life. This is a place to be refreshed, renewed and inspired. A CREATIVE and cathartic zone promoting inspiration and creativity in others.

Click here to "Like" us on facebook!


Thursday, November 10, 2011

Keep on Movin'

It's here! That feeling of mental clarity that makes all the difference in my day to day living AND understanding of what my greater purpose on this earth is...

Of course, I understand that I am wife and mother. Yes, I am aware that I am neighbor and friend... Somehow, what seems to keep slipping from my conciousness is that I was created with specific talents and desires. I need to keep up the process of excavation and keep bringing into light those things that help make up who I am.

This may seem like an abstract thought... however, I have heard that the tool of "free association" can help bring into clearer focus that central nugget of truth that can be so elusive. Who am I? What do I really want? Is it bad to ask these questions? I don't think so. I believe it It leads to greater self discovery. This in turn can be more freeing than captivating.

Am I afraid of failure...or success. What is my purpose...how can I achieve that purpose? Sometimes these questions hover around the perimeter of my consciousness...other times they shout so as to overcome the chaos my life has become.

In the still quiet-- when I have sought Him Who knows all and has created me with a specific purpose... that is when the focus becomes clear and answers are revealed. A certain Peace begins to slowly pervade my being and an odd type of energy radiates from my core out...often times I have the splotchy neck as witness this is happening.

I know it is important to work on this daily. I have found the key elements to remaining in this state of clarity is to first, spend time with the One Who created me. Second, remember that I have been created as an individual with separate talents and desires... seek those out. And finally, make and take the time to practice those skills and break down the desire into tiny steps that will ultimately lead to fulfillment of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment